7" (4x3 aspect ratio) plotter with built in dual frequency 600 watt (max) sounder
Supports Multiple Mapping Systems
- C-Map Max compatible
- K-Chart mapping system by Onwa
Different Display Modes
- Various display modes including plotter, navigation data, compass, XTE ( cross-track error), satellite.
- AIS display and Wind – true and apparent (requires externally supplied data feed).
- GPS Patch Antenna (with 3m cable and SMA connector)
- Swivel/tilt mount
Transom or Thru-hull dual frequency transducers
Please note that these transducers are the T version and have a temperature sensor addition with a six pin connector plug to match this K-combo.
Dual frequency 600 watt bronze transducer for wood and GRP hulls)
600 watt dual frequency thru-hull transducer (for metal and GRP hulls)
600 watt dual frequency transom mount transducer
- KA-07 External GPS aerial with 10m cable and adaptor for SMA socket. (generally not needed unless the plotter is installed below in a metal boat).
Onwa KA-07 high sensitivity external GPS aerial with 10 metres cable