Latest Version 4 KP-1299A 12″ chart plotter
- AIS Class B+ using SOTDMA technology – same as for ClassA AIS systems
- Large 12″ daylight viewable LCD screen
- IP rating to IP66
- Supplied with UK and Ireland K3.2 chart, any other area can be supplied
- AIS target tracking
- AIS targets overlaid onto chart
- Capability to add plug and play Onwa networked Radar at any time.
3. Onwa Radar.
Supports Multiple Mapping Systems
- C-Map Max compatible
- K-Chart mapping system by Onwa
Different Display Modes
- Various display modes including plotter, navigation data, compass, AIS display, highway, satellite and wind
- Built in radar function for your GPS plotter (radar antenna needed to use the function)
- Split screen of plotter and radar for ease of usage
- Radar trace is overlaid onto the chart screen – all those mysterious traces and blobs now make sense when they are part of the chart screen.
- Standard installation materials
- GPS Antenna (KA-07) with plastic surface mount base (can be upgraded to stainless, rail etc)
Glomex RA111AIS aerial/antenna tuned specifically to the AIS frequencies @ 162 MHz from £75.00
ONWA KRA-1007 4kW X Band Radome (all controls already built into the KP1299A)