Onwa KS33-NT AIS Tracker
Can have many uses but primarily used to track and locate pots and nets. Transmits an encoded (only the owner can track it) signal on the AIS frequencies in the marine VHF band.
- One Touch SART button (open the cover to show the SART button)
- High transmit power, 12.5 Watts
- AIS technology.
- Can be tracked by Class A or Class B AIS receiver
- Long working hours, up to 15 days from internal re-chargeable Lithium battery (charger included).
- Waterproof, IPX67
- working temperature -20 to +60 degrees Celsius
- Compliance: IEC-62287 IEC 62287-2 Ed. 2.0:2017
Dimensions: 310mm(H), 87mm(W) not include mounting plate
Weight: 400g (including battery)
Also available as KS33NT-SO with its own solar panel for battery charging, please message or call for information.
Some examples of the possible use for this type device:
- Geo fence
- Tracking fishing nets/crab pots
- Boat tracking
- AIS SART
- AIS AToN